3M (Scotch 23) Rubber Splicing Tape (Pack of 5 Tapes)
Mentioned price is of 5 Tapes = 1 Pack
Product: 3M Scotch 23 Rubber splicing tape/H.T Tape
Model: 3M scotch 23
Type: Insulation Tape
Material: Ethylene Propylene Rubber
Application: connector protection of high voltage and low voltage
Rated Voltage: 600V-69000V
Usage: Insulation Protection
- Feature: High Temperature Resistance
- Tape length each roll: 30ft (10yds)
Colour: same as image
- Reviews (0)
- 3M Scotch 23 Rubber Splicing Tapeis a 30-mil, premium-grade, highly conformable, rubber splicing tape.
- The self-fusing tape has a special polyester liner, which will not stick to the tape upon unwind.
- 3M Scotch 23 has greater physical and electrical properties that are unaffected by the degree of stretch.
- This tape is highly resistant to split, crack and flag when exposed to indoor or outdoor environments.
- It is designed to splice and terminate cables whose emergency overload temperatures can reach 266F (130C).
- 3M Scotch 23 Rubber Splicing Tape is a non-vulcanizing, shelf-stable, self-fusing EPR (Ethylene Propylene Rubber), high-insulating voltage tape, which has a snakeskin liner that is easily removed as the tape is applied.
- It is compatible with synthetic cables insulations and paper insulations cables. 3M Scotch 23 can be used as an insulation for low-voltage applications as well as an insulation for splices up to 69,000 volts.
- 3M Scotch 23 Rubber Splicing Tape is compatible with all solid dielectric cable insulation including Polyethylene (high and low density), Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLP), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Butyl Rubber, Ethylene Propylene Rubber (PVC), and Oil-based rubber.
There are no reviews yet.