ABB (MS116-12) Motor Protection Circuit Breaker 3pole (8.0-12 Amp)
- Model: MS116-12
- Setting range: 8.0 – 12 Amp
- Actuator type: rotary
- Short circuit breaking capacity: 16kA
- Width: 45 mm
- Height: 90 mm
- Depth: 85.6 mm
- Mounting: DIN rial
- Reviews (0)
- It protects against overloads, short circuits, phase failure and faults in cabling or wiring.
- This device is used to manually switch on and off motors and to protect them reliably and without the need for a fuse from short-circuits, overload and phase failures.
- These manual motor starters are suitable for three- and single-phase applications.