Festo (VUVG-LK14-M52-AT-G18-1R8L-S) Pneumatic Solenoid Valve 5/2 Way (1/8 inch) VUVG Series
Mounting style: Inline
Function: 5/2 way
Connection port thread: G 1/8
Actuation type: Solenoid/sping
Body material: Aluminium alloy
Solenoid fitted: Yes
Maximum flow rate: 660L/min
Solenoid power consumption: 0.7 W
Coil voltage: 24 VDC
Minimum operating pressure: 2.5 Bar
Maximum operating pressure: 7 Bar
Thread standard: BSPP
Number of position: 2
Thread size: 1/8inch
Number of ports: 5
- Reviews (0)
- The great innovative design allows the control valve to be set to internal or external pilot air supply for manifolds with sub base valves.
- The connection technology is easy to change via the electrical connection box.
- Pressure range -0.9 bar to 10 bar for make maximum energy density and more power.
- The versatile design allows for a wide range of valve functions alongside a choice of quick push connectors.
- There are options for semi in-line valves, in-line valves and sub-base valves within the VUVG series.
- The option to combine M5 and M7 in-line valves to one manifold rail.
- Valve manifold with pressure zones.
- Sturdy and durable metal material.
- Servicing is easy and efficient due to the valves being replaced quickly.
- Fast and easy installation as well as maintenance.
- Fast troubleshooting thanks to the integrated 360° LED display and quick status review.
- The pneumatic valves offer high flow rates and short cycle times.
- The valve systems allow for a long service life, reducing downtime.
- Compact, smart design which saves space and time.
- Non-overlapping between air ducts.
- Positive locking seals, retaining mounting screws.
- Protection: IP 40/IP 65.