Mishoo Teflon Tap (PTFE Thread Seal Tape) Pack of 10 Tapes
Mentioned price is of 1 Bundle = 10 Tapes
Product: teflon tape
Composition: 100% PTFE
Tape width: 12mm
Tape length: 10 meters
Percentage elongation ≥25%
High pressure resistance 150-200kg/cm2
Residual lubricant(max) ≤0.5%
Temperature -190C to + 370C
- Reviews (0)
- The thread seal tape is also known as PTFE tape, Teflon tape, or plumber’s tape.
- The tape is sold cut to specific widths and wound on a spool, making it easy to wind around pipe threads.
- Thread seal tape lubricatesallowing for a deeper seating of the threads, and it helps prevent the threads from seizing when being unscrewed.
- The tape also works as a deformable filler and thread lubricant, helping to seal the joint without hardening or making it more difficult to tighten,and instead making it easier to tighten.
- This is a polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) film tape commonly used in plumbing and in pneumatic applications for sealing pipe threads,this tape is also used in industrial applications, civil-construction, machinery, chemicals, and space navigation especially in drainage systems, and are characteristics of thread sealing, insulation, corrosion resistance anti-aging, using in oxidizing agent for a long term.