Pneumatic Regulator Filter (AC 2000-02) 1/4″ inch with Gauge
Product: Regulator filter double bottle
Model: AC 2000-02
Port input and output size: 1/4″ inch
Gauge port size: 1/8″ inch
Gauge included: yes
Material : Metal, Plastic
Working Medium : Air
Max. Pressure : 1 Mpa
Max Temp. : 60C(140F)
Adjustable Pressure Range : 0.05-0.85Mpa
Pressure Gauge Range : 0 – 1 MPa
- Reviews (0)
- These regulators are commonly called pressure-reducing valves, maintain constant output pressure in compressed-air systems regardless of variations in input pressure or output flow.
- Regulators are a special class of valve containing integral loading, sensing, actuating, and control components.
- They can be broadly classified as general purpose, special purpose, or precision.
- These regulators provide long service life and relative ease of maintenance at competitive prices.
- Precision regulators are for applications where regulated pressure must be controlled with close tolerances.
- Regulator minimizes space and piping by integrating the 2 units into one.
- Standard features include a relieving regulator, which can be quickly locked by pushing down on the adjustment knob.
- There are many options, which include gauges, auto-drain, metal bowl and covers, different set pressures, etc.
- The AC is part of the family of modular air preparation units and can be combined with other similar sized products.