KA Temperature Controller (R8-100-FK02-M*AN) 48mm*48mm
Product: temperature controller
Supply voltage: AC 220V
Display size: 48mm*48mm
Output, alarm and self-tuning can be indicated by: LED
High quality with great accuracy and long life
- Reviews (0)
- This instrument is used to control temperatures, mainly without extensive operator involvement.
- A controller in a temperature control system will accept a temperature sensor such as a thermocouple as input and compare the actual temperature to the desired control temperature, or set-point.
- It will then provide an output to a control element.
- It does this by first measuring the temperature (process variable), it then compares it to the desired value (set value).
- The difference between these values is known as the error (Deviation).
- Temperature controllers use this error to decide how much heating or cooling is required to bring the process temperature back to the desired value.
- Once this calculation is complete the controller will produce an output signal that effects the change required.
- This output signal is known as the (manipulated value)and is normally connected to a heater, control valve, fan or some othe “final control element” which actually injects or removes heat from the process.
- These are mostly used in industrial applications as well as in restaurants, laboratories, hospitals and on different places for temperature controlling purposes etc.
There are no reviews yet.