Omron Photoelectric Sensor (E3JK-DS30M1) AC/DC
- Product: photoelectric sensor
- Model: E3JK-DS30M1
- Brand: omron
- Working voltage:12-240 VDC 24-240 VAC
- Detection distance: adjustment 7-30 CM
- 5 wire relay output
- Maximum current drive 3A
- Simple installation
- Distribution fixed mounting bracket and fixed screws (included)
- Body size: 5x5x1.8 cm / 2 “x 2” x 0.7 “(L * W * T)
- Cable length: 1.2 m
- Reviews (0)
- Working Principle: The photoelectric switch sensor uses the test object to block or reflect the light beam, and detects the presence or absence of the object through the synchronous loop closure circuit.
- Applications: Photoelectric switches are widely used in object position control, automatic product counting, width recognition, speed detection, automatic door detection, etc.
- Detection distance: specular reflection sensor, detection distance of 11.8 in.
- The photoelectric sensor switch detects that all objects can reflect light.
- Performance is stable and reliable, and response speed is fast.
- Long sensing distance that is approximately 8 times that of our conventional model (for the Through-beam and Diffuse-reflective models).
- A red LED that makes the spot visible.
- Large indicators that can be seen even from a distance.
- Improved operability.
- Enlarged sensitivity adjuster.
- Freely selectable power supply input (12 to 240 VDC, 24 to 240 VAC).