Osaka PVC Solution Tape (White)
Minimum order: 500 tapes (mentioned price is of one tape)
Product: PVC solution tape
Brand Name: Osaka
Adhesive Side: Single Side
Adhesive Type: Pressure Sensitive
Tape length: 10 yards
- Reviews (0)
- These primary tapes used in electrical applications are vinyl, rubber, mastic, and varnished cambric.
- Electricians generally use only black tape for insulation purposes, butt other colours are also required.
- The other colors are used to indicate the voltage level and phase of the wire. (In fact, the colored tape is referred to as phasing tape.)
- This is done on large wire which is available only in black insulation.
- When wires are phased, a ring of tape is placed on each end near the termination so that the purpose of the wire is obvious.
- This is the best fitted for outdoor use due to its durability and weather resistance.
- Whats important to remember though is that you need to use the right tape when covering up wires.
- These tapes are made of rubber-based adhesive that helps it stretch.
- These are used for different purposes but mostly in electrical applications such as on wires etc.