Pneumatic Pipe Roll 8mm Blue (100 meter)
Product: Pneumatic pipe roll
Pipe size: 8mm
Length: 100 meters (328 feet)
Outer Diameter OD: 8mm
Inner Diameter ID: 5mm
Heat resistant: -40 C to + 80 C
Material: polyurethane (PU)
Working factor: air, water, oil, etc.
- Burst Pressure: 18~32 bar
- Reviews (0)
- This type of polyurethane pipe has exceptional characteristics.
- This tube is very flexible and provides excellent flexing capacity making it an ideal pneumatic or robot control system.
- Also for many chemicals, gas, oil and has good wear resistance.
- This tubing is often used in low-pressure pneumatic and pneumatic controls.
- It has wide resistance to chemicals and solvents, good flexibility and relatively low cost.
- HDPE tubing comes in semi-rigid versions that resist cuts and physical damage and has a higher burst pressure than polyethylene tubing.
- Polyurethane is like the mixture of rubber and plastic and it is naturally flexible and does not use additives to retain its flexural properties.
- Generally, polyurethane is tackier than PVC.
- It may stick to itself, which especially in the case of tubingcan result in tangles.
- Additives can be mixed with the polyurethane resin during manufacture to reduce tackiness.
- Material combinations such as PVC/polyurethane blends can also change the surface characteristics, but PVC by itself has a naturally slipperier surface than 100% polyurethane.
- Typical polyurethane tubing applications include pneumatic control systems, cable jacketing, air lines, powder and granular material transfer, fluid lines, sleeving, low pressure hydraulics and robotics.
There are no reviews yet.