Power Supply (24 volt DC, 4.5 Amp)
- Product: power supply
- Input Voltage: (110V/220V) 15%
- Output voltage: 24 v DC
- Output ampere: 4.5 Amp
- Screw terminals
- Indication light: yes
- Case material: metal aluminium
- Colour: same as image
- Protections: Overload / Over Voltage / Short Circuit
- Auto-Recovery After Protection
- Its Good Quality and High Performance
- Great Switching Power Supply for 24 volt appliances
- Compact Size Light Weight.
- High Reliability.
- High Efficiency & low energy consumption
- Output Type DC
- Weight: Around 500g (approx)
- Reviews (0)
- This is an electrical device that supplies electric power to an electrical load.
- The primary function of a power supply is to convert electric current from a source to the correct voltage,current, and frequency to power the load.
- As a result, power supplies are sometimes referred to as electric power converters.
- Some power supplies are separate standalone pieces of equipment, while others are built into the load appliances that they power.
- Examples of the latter include power supplies found in desktop computers and consumer electronics devices.
- All power supplies have a power input connection, which receives energy in the form of electric current from a source, and one or more power output connections that deliver current to the load.
- The source power may come from the electric power grid, such as an electrical outlet,energy storage devices such as batteries or fuel cells,generators or alternators,solar power converters, or another power supply.
- The input and output are usually hardwired circuit connections, though some power supplies employ wireless energy transfer to power their loads without wired connections.
- This is AC to DC power supply.
- DC power supplies use AC mains electricity as an energy source.
- This power supply will employ a transformer to convert the input voltage to a higher or lower AC voltage.
- A rectifier is used to convert the transformer output voltage to a varying DC voltage, which in turn is passed through an electronic filter to convert it to an unregulated DC voltage.
There are no reviews yet.