Danfoss Pressure Switch KP36
Product: Air control pressure switch
Model: KP 36 (060-110891)
Regulation range: 2 bar to 14 bar.
Differential pressure range: 0.7 bar to 4 bar
Ambient temperature range: -40.0 F to 149.0 F
Pressure connection size: 1/4
Current rating: 16A
Voltage: AC 400v
Contact type: SPDT
Dimensions of electrical connections: 6-14mm
- Reviews (0)
- Danfoss KP pressure switches are used for regulating, monitoring and alarm systems in industrial applications.
- These pressure switchesare used for starting and stopping refrigeration compressors and fans on air-cooled condensers.
- The KP pressure switches from Danfoss are optimized for light and heavy commercial refrigeration providing excellent protection against low suction pressure or high discharge pressure.
- The KP series are suitable for gaseous media and air.
- They are fitted with a single-pole switch changeover (SPDT), and can control single-phase ac motors of up to 2 kW directly.
- These switches have high contact load and Ultra short bounce-time.
- These have high reliability both electrically and mechanically.
- They have fully welded bellows element for good look and best performance.
- Adjustable pressure settings, which is convenient for user.
There are no reviews yet.